Monday

Scorpion's Networld Zombie

hello friends me back with my new auto tools :D :D :D
some one tell me that wa7 create a zombie now all people use his soft insted of ur.
so i create a zombie flooder :D :D :D
1. first of all type ur ids split with #(just 20ids)
2.put ur ids pass
3.then type ur room name not with # but with the click of enter i mean list like
sialkot
canada^
pakistan^
4.click on login
5.cliick on enter dnt click again and again on enter button.
a
6.now click on start flood
7. if u want ur manual speed then check the box
8.for hang ids check hang ids box..



for any kind of help add me !______baba______!@n.c
 
 
U KNOW IN THOSE DAYS MY INTERNET TO MUCH HANG SO I CANT POST SCAN REPORT DUE TO ERROR PLZZ SOME ONE POST IT
IF U LIKE COMMENTS HERE....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment